Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Here we are at another 'hump-day' folks! So that means What I Wore Wednesday. I'm linking up with Lindsey
So check it out!





Shoes: Mossimo Supply Co. (Target)
Jeans: Gap Outlet
Earrings: sew ewe-nique designs
Necklace: sew ewe-nique designs
Cardigan: H&M Toronto (can you tell I love cardigans? I own like 20 of them!)
Shirt: Gap Outlet
Tank: AE
I have seriously missed wearing flats! But, I can wear them finally indoors without freezing! Plus it's going to be like 50 degrees out again!! Crazy I know. (come on it's N. Michigan)

3 comments:

-Kelsey Coghill said...

saw you over at the pleated poppy:)
your necklace and cardigan are adorable!

roseylittlethings said...

Love the polka dot cardi!!!

Morgan said...

You are so cute! I LOVE the polka dot cardigan and your necklace (just like everyone else, apparently). :)