Friday, March 11, 2011

Favorite Things Friday

Today is Friday. . . OH man, I am soo ready for Friday this week!

With all of the crumbly! snow falling AGAIN!! I've been seriously thinking about my favorite flowers! tulips! spring please come!

Linkeldesign has some new items in! I love this birdy necklace!

I just saw this knot necklace on etsy! OH I love it! What a cool take on ruffles.




I love daffodil's as well! makes me think of spring. . .


Spring in Michigan means. . . rain! yup and melting snow. So everything is wet and soggy! YUCK! This year, I must say, I really want to get some rain boots. These bogs are adorable, but with a heavy price-tag. Suggestions for cheaper boots? I've seen some at Target. . . but I don't know if they are any good?

Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments: