Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday!

So, I've been trying to get into the habit of taking more photo's. Tom was like, "you're doing this again?" --(he took my photo yesterday. . . maybe I should get a tripod!) Sorry the pictures are really grainy. . . I'll have to try a different setting!


I'm looking at my new charm necklace from Josiah's Nest!
Earrings (if you can see them): sew ewe-nique designs
White Blouse: Old Navy
Tank Top: Aerie
Cardigan: Target
Jeans: AE
Shoes: Well can't see them, but Sanita Clogs. . .(we have snow again. . . no flats! STILL!)

I'm linking up with Lindsey! Check it out!
Have a great Wednesday!

7 comments:

Dani said...

Love it! You look so comfy!

I'd love to do this, only I have no idea where I got most of my clothes. Haha. They either get passed to me, or I go to Goodwill. I only get clothes from real stores every now and then! I hate shopping. v_v

Kel said...

I am a huge! shopper. I love getting new items. So, that was my New Years resolution! Don't buy clothes. Made it so far!

Decor To Adore said...

Visiting via The Pleated Poppy.

You are completely adorable!

I am currently hosting a Royal Wedding Wear GIVEAWAY featuring reader bridal gowns, hats, veil and engagement rings. I'd love for you to link up.

Past posts are ok.

Kelly said...

cute polka dots!

roseylittlethings said...

I have been eyeing that cardi...can't resist a polka dot!

roseylittlethings said...

I have been eyeing that cardi...can't resist a polka dot!

Laura said...

How cute. I love your hair too!