Sunday, May 29, 2011

Winner: sew ewe-nique designs ruffle shirt

Good evening trusted readers! Sorry for the massive delay in posting about the last winner. Yesterday we had our first ever garage sale, and well by the time it ended I was tired beyond belief. And then when I went to post today, our internet was down. So, better late than never eh?
I want to thank everyone for joining in this wonderful blogiversary!! it was so much fun (maybe we can do it again soon!) haha. And a heart-felt thank you to all of the wonderful shops for participating. I am a growing blog, and I'm still learning and this was such a great experience. I hope to work with each of you again!!



Alright, so I bet you are all chomping at the bits to see who won!!!

Well, of course I used Random.org once again. Great and easy site :)

So, out of 20 comments the winner is. . . .


Comment #14

Jacky from the Sweetest Petunia!!!

Jacky {The Sweetest Petunia} said...

Following you on twitter. :)
@thesweetpetunia


Once again, I would like to thank everyone for participating.

Jill Zielinski from Jill Zielinski Designs, and Knitterella

Erika Riggs from rouge & whimsy

Anne Pilon from Wattlebird

Dani Draper from Veggies Have a Heart

Thank you ladies, for this blogiversary would not be possible without you!


Ohh no work for me tomorrow, so I wont be on much :) haha, I tend to stray from the computer when it's weekend time! But I have been crafting away for my art show that is like ONLY a MONTH away YIKES!!! light the candle under my bum!!!

Remember SPRING15 for 15% off at my shop! only good for a little while longer!


Have a great Memorial Day! Honor for a troops, past and present!


Take care!!

1 comment:

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

I am so excited about this!! Hurray! I'll email you back soon. ;)