Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Favorites

Here we are again. We have made it through another week. The sad thing is, my cold is back, as well as massive allergies! ugh! So, best laid plans of mice and men I say. My outdoor activities will be cut this weekend-poo!! But I really need to take better care of myself. I am a bit upset that this has returned! I consider myself a very healthy person (yes I'm bragging there) I take vitamins, drink lots of tea and water and I try to eat healthy. Oh well. . . no bike-ride for me tomorrow :(

But here are a few things cheering me up!



livingglassart has this adorable stain-glass picture. I love it, but I would swap the grey for black!


OhYum has this margarita bar soap. HAHA, I really want some!


Okay, this has already sold, but galejade has a lot more amazingly cute items for sale!


SilhouetteBlue has this adorable print. I want one for Tom and I :)


HeyYoYo has these sweet cupcake holders! I should get some for my bridal shower, since there will cupcakes (instead of cake) HECK YEAH!! They're tulips! my fav flower!



Okay, these aren't up yet, but honestly, I love these earrings. (Lilac purple will be post ASAP!!!) I wear a different pair everyday!! Today is the coral rose! Tomorrow. . . hmm don't know yet. I love the mint, maybe the grey. . . plus, they'll have matching color headbands!! So, they will be in the shop soon (I promise) but if you really want some now, message me :)

Have a great weekend everyone! I'll be sipping tea all weekend! This cold will bite the dust!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i know what you mean about being sick! yuck. and it's the worst to be bogged down by a dumb cold/allergies in spring! hope you feel better! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com