Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday/What I Love Wednesday

Happy Wednesday Everyone!
I am linking up with two lovely blogging ladies today. Lindsey from the pleated poppy for What I Wore Wednesday and Krystina from lollipops for What I Love Wednesday.


Once again hitting up the work bathroom for my photo-shoot haha!
Cardi: Target
Tank: Gap Outlet
Pants: Cords from Gap Outlet


I Heart my Sseko's! I got the green straps and brown, but I plan on making some too! I got the green because of my friend Erin's wedding this August. I just love wearing them. Super fast shipping! Oh man, I ordered them last Thursday, and BOOM they were in the mailbox on Monday! WOW!!




New sew ewe-nique products!!! Rosette Rings! I just love these fabulous spring colors. They will be up in the shop later today :)

Also, check back later today for another feature/giveaway! Thank you too all who have entered already, and of course Good Luck!!!

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Those are some hot sandals! I love love love them.

Sandy a la Mode said...

ahh i need a pair of those sandals.. in like every strap color please haha!!

Kim said...

i'm so glad you got some ssekos! makes my heart SUPER happy :)

Hannah Avery said...

Those sandals are really great! Love the color!

Alely said...

love the color of the sandals!

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

LOVE your sandals!! I may have to look into getting a pair myself...and that ring? Too cute!!

P.S. Did you get my email about being featured? Hope to hear from you soon! ;)

Lindsay @ Hello Hue said...

Love your sandals and your rings! Super cute, girl!