Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Favorites

Here we go again!! Made it to another Friday Favorites! Oh man, this week has been long! But now, with 2 hours left in my work week, I am happy to say I am ready to leave!!! :) PLUS!!!!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow is my Blogiversary!! WEEEEEEE!!! I will be posting during the weekend! Believe it or not LOL.

Anyways, time for some item's I'm crushing on :)



Petunia Blooms
has some really adorable clutches! I love the red and blue one!


Kailea sells some adorable pendants! Can't wait to get more!!


futska
sells these feather hair extensions. I have been rather curious about these for awhile now, hmm. . . might try them.


Atticus Finch Studio
sells some really cute prints. I love this bike one (big surprise!)

Okay, so I saw these napkins on theknot.com. We don't want to do linen napkins so I found these adorable ones! Personalize them! :)


Keep a keen eye out for tomorrow's post! I cannot wait, one year blogging on this site (I have been blogging a lot longer, just not with this name.)

Happy Friday Everyone!!!!!

2 comments:

The Leader said...

Awesome blog! Please stop by and follow me at www.ageekswifeandherdog.com and feel free to link up with Friendly Friday Follow too :)

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Aw, thanks for including my clutch! I love that one, too! ;)