Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Favorites

Today is a time to celebrate. Not only is it Friday, but it is sunny outside and the temp will be 60!!! HOLY MOLY!!!! So, let's kick it off today!!!

Okay, so I love my turban headbands, (if you can't already tell) I have them in several colors, but this blue is my current fav! Want one? (because I know you secretly do) email me!


This ruffle blue tank for Old Navy is adorable. Now, lately I'm feeling really girly, but I don't care, I love ruffles right now. haha

Frames & Names has this adorable print. I've been looking for more prints to hang around our house. Perhaps this will go on my bridal shower list :)
Okay, if you read my prior post, you will know that I just made my first tote bag. It turned out amazingly! Ali Foster has some of the thee cutest patterns around!! Love that pleated bag with the bow!!! Plus, you can sell what you make, totally cool!!!


Be Something New has this adorable headband. I've been searching around for something for my dress. Really cute! I even think the moss green would be great for our wedding since it's a 'fall theme'



This cardigan is super cute. Target has it in the girls section. (yes I said girls) Yes, I can wear girls clothes, haha the L and XL fit me perfectly. Silly, I know, but they are usually 1/2 the price! Plus look at those ruffles, aren't they cute? I know.




Last, but certainly not least, is this super cute, fun spring necklace from tamar. I love the covered buttons, and what's more adorable, is they don't match!! I've always been ocd about stuff matching. I'm starting to break out of that mold. (note my clutches, different patterns!!) Perhaps, I'll take that to my totes as well! We shall see!


So, everyone, have a great Friday!! Enjoy that spring weather! Yard work awaits (joys of home-ownership) I cannot wait to get the yard all spruced up for spring. My bulbs are coming in too. I'll take a pic!

Take Care!

No comments: