Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wedding Ideas part 2







As I have said before we are not having a traditional wedding. Therefore I do not want a veil. I love the headband idea.



















This one is nice too















I don't really want to do a white dress. But this one was pretty.














This cake topper idea was really cute. Maybe I would change it to either cats or birds or OH sheep!! LOL
















This is my favorite dress so far.













A wedding in the fall. . . weather can be cold! This cardigan could help!























Invite #1












Invite #2
















Invite #3






http://www.michaels.com/Wedding-Invitations-Response-Cards/e08730,default,pd.html?start=12&cgid=projects-wedding-invitations

Michaels however, had these invitations that we can make ourselves. I love all of the invites on Etsy.com. They are all soo pretty.

However, I know (since I have some artistic talent in me) that I can make my own. Plus I have help :)

3 comments:

Decor To Adore said...

Oh I adore all these ideas. The headbands are just lovely.

Thank you for linking up!

laxsupermom said...

What lovely items you're choosing from! I skipped the veil, too. I had bought one, but as my mom was getting ready to pin it on, I said, "I've worked entirely too hard on butterflies and bent over rows to hide my back. Leave it off."

I love invitation #2. Can't wait to see what you end up choosing.

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Very unique ideas! Love the first headband!

Katherine