Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wedding Ideas part 1



So, as most of you know, I am planning a wedding for next fall. I love Green Wedding Shoes because it is all about weddings and being outside.











One of the post was about Lydia and Joshua's wedding.

I totally love it! Check it out.
























































































I would love ideas and thoughts. I love the yellow. I was thinking maybe yellow, green and brown for mine. September 24! YEAH!!!
More ideas in my next post. . .

1 comment:

mackyton said...

How amazing Wedding ideas these are!! Everything is looking so cute and some of these ideas are worth adding to my own wedding ceremony. We are having a budget friendly, small ceremony at the local garden event space NYC. Feeling so excited these days and will get started with everything for the big day.