Saturday, June 12, 2010

Rain Rain go away!



Man, I have to be honest. . . it can stop raining. Life is just stagnent with the rain. Cannot play tennis or anything. Though it saves Tom and I from the hassle of watering the lawn, it is still a pain.

Plus, starting in September, I have to start paying back my student loans. UGH. I have to consolodate them, since I got two different kinds. Not looking forward to that.

The house is a mess right now. I think I will break to clean it and put things away. Tom is putting his laptop back together after having to order a part of the bottom of it. I am very happy that it is in.

We are invited out to my folks for dinner tonight. They had splurged and got new furniture last weekend so I am excited to see it.

HUGE task tomorrow. I am going to get baby back ribs and cook them. First TIME EVER!! My Real Simple magazine had a really good/easy recipe. I am a bit nervous about it but I think I am up for the challenge. Now, I am not really a big meat eater. . . but ribs sound good.

OH, my dress also came today. (As Tom says I have too many clothes)
TRUTH, Women never haver too many clothes. Honestly, we like variety, who doesn't?

Plus I want to go to the Goodwill tomorrow to get a few more t-shirts for my rug that I am knitting. I want a light purple, a yellow, red and maybe a blue. I already have brown, green, gray, white and black. I need more color.

Hamlet is also excited today because I got up at 6:15 to proctor testing at the college for ACT testing. I was there for 5 hours and well I get paid 93! dollars for it. HECK YEAH. So what does that mean, well it means I will probably be taking a nap today. Hamlet loves taking naps with me.

Till later. . .

No comments: