Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tickle Me Tuesday

Hello Tuesday! Here we are again, (I always say that, but for some reason it always feels like it). Anyways, Monday is done so that means we are getting into the week here. The annual Super Bowl party is this Sunday-(I'm not into football really, it's just tradition). However, today I am linking up with Sarah for Tickle Me Tuesdays


Ginnifer Goodwin, I love watching Once upon a time. Such a good show! And I love her hair!


This foggy hat pattern is really cute! Might have to make it soon. One can never have too many hats.

This blouse from Old Navy is really cute, hope spring comes soon!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm such a fan of her show and that hair! I had a similar cut a few years ago after surgery but I didn't rock it like she does! =)

Christa said...

Such cute things! Love the short hair, and she wears it so well. That blouse is lovely as well! Can't wait for spring in a lot of ways too.

Sarah B. said...

I wish I could pull off that short hair :) That blouse is too cute!

Anna K. said...

Her hair is fabulous - I always think that when I see her!

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Ginnifer is so adorable - love her! & that blouse is so cute. ;)