Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Knitting Storm and Kitty Looks






So, as promised, I will show you the Mobius Cowl! Awesome right? I will have it modeled any everything very soon.













Coffee cozy, not totally finished, I have to add eyes. But their owls, cute right? I thought so!










Why is everything green? I have no idea. I love green. . . I made this coffee cozy for a friends birthday gift. Fast and easy knit!












Tom's sister is expecting a baby boy any-day now really. So, I've been knitting him a pair of pants. Should be done soon. Then I'd love to make a stuffed animal. We shall see what I come up with.








Cute little Hamlet!














Nanaki freaking out that string is on his head.
It was funny that I just had to snap a pic of him. LOL








So, only a few more posts till my giveaway!! excited, I know I am :)

1 comment:

AuroraMoose said...

LOL wow nani needs to stop drinking your coffee!