Friday, September 17, 2010

It's Curtains for Us

No, really I mean we are curtain shopping this weekend for out place. We are tired of boring windows without coverage. Plus the fact that everyone can see in the back window an a few others in the house.





Plus, Tom finished wiring the garage, so we are now ready for our fantastic garage door-openers. WEE!!! (It's the little things in life).





Today is FRIDAY (duh), but it is just the strong fact that Fridays are the best day of the week. Saturday is the best day of the weekend. But oh Friday is the light at the end of the tunnel and the light is not a train. Hahaha





I've been knitting like crazy lately. It's been a huge learning process. I really want to get a few patterns off of Ravelry



One of my number 1 projects is these slippers.
French Press Knits sells a pattern for these super adorable slippers. I think I am about there on the skill level to attempt them. I really want to knit a lot of gifts this holiday season. Owning a house and pay back student loans and saving up for a wedding is SUPER straining on a budget. Not to mention that Land's End Canvas is tempting me all the TIME!!!! I love wool, and yarn. I am learning fast about the differences.

WEE it's almost 10! Come on 3 o'clock!! I have to go out to Elk Rapids to take care of my parents cat because they are on vacantion. I plan to stop at Java Jones to stock up on tea, and check out the shops in ER. :) I'm on the quest for the perfect pair of autumn shoes!!! Give me suggestions!!

Tah!

No comments: