Monday, May 24, 2010

Wonton Cat Toy


Cat Lovers!!!

So I have been knitting again! Weee. One of the only things that I know how to knit is this cat toy. It is a catnip wonton.



Hamlet is demonstrating the intoxicating experience that the wonton brings on. I have given them to friends and family with cat and all of their little devils LOVE them. Cat who normally don't like cat toys are loving them. Kitties love knitted objects and they love catnip. I am thinking of putting some up for sale on Etsy, but before I do that if anyone likes them I can make one (or more) up for you. I can do many different colors as well.

2 comments:

Jill said...

What an adorable kitty! I wish I had one :/
That looks like a hard thing to knit!

Kel said...

Aww thank you. He's my little devil boy. I've been making a ton of these cat toys to sell on Etsy. My cats LOVE them.