Saturday, May 15, 2010

Ahhh Saturday



Saturday is the true house work day. Put on some music and go to town. First of course the bedroom, I like to get the laundry started early so that I have plenty of time to get it done. New sheets went on the bed as well as new towels in the bathroom. Sounds exciting I know. . .

Plus since it was sooooooo lovely outside today, I went out and did some yard work. Hard to believe that I am doing yard work. When only a year ago I would have scoffed at doing anything in the yard. I am not a green-thumb yet but I am working on it.
Anyways, so I also hooked up my chubby little boy Hamlet (view earlier post of him stepping on my toast) to his harness and lead and away we went. Hammy loves the outside hard to believe with him being chubby that he would give off any sort of energy aside from laying down.
So as I pulled up weeds that had grown around the fence and the garage I made sure Hamlet didn't go to far. Our yard is not very grassy which we plan to fix but I needed to get the weeds out too. Some of the roots were massive!!! It was also nice and warm outside.

So I am heading out tomorrow with my Mum to get plants for the area. I am excited to do this because our yard will finally begin to look home-like.

Well off to bed.

No comments: