Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday Must Have's

Okay, so last week was busy busy busy. I was training my replacement most of the week, so I didn't have much of a chance to blog.

So, let's catch up a little shall we.
Friday Favorites is gonna be Monday Must Have's for this week.



I love my garden party earrings. I have been busy making a ton for my craft show in 3 weeks!! WOW!

These Vintage Glasses are really cute!



The Modern Eyelet necklace
from InHonorOf is really pretty!



I just love these adorable cake-toppers! Goes with our theme!



bel kai designs has this really cute necklace!



I just love this owl decorative pillow! sooo cute


Happy Monday Everyone! The sun is shining and the warm weather is soon to return!! YEAH!!!

Tom and I went hiking yesterday! So much fun, we went to a place just west of us and found a great trail all wooded and then we got to a look-out point over Lake Michigan. I love living in this state! However, I am a goof and forgot my camera. But we just decided we'll have to do it again!
We then ventured to the Cherry Republic store. If you come to my "hood" this store is a must!! We got some Cherry BBQ Sauce (really good) and some Cherry Hard Cider and a Cherry Ginger Ale. Oh man! We ate well last night!


No comments: