Thursday, June 23, 2011

Friday Favorites

Yeah, we've made it to Friday! End of the week always feels good :) I cannot wait for the weekend, which will hopefully be more relaxing than last weekend. I have a lot to do this weekend to prepare for my show next Sunday, but it will be just fine, no worries here!
So, now onto a few of my week's favorites!



Looks like Sseko's has some new adorable straps!



I've been or course keeping my eye out for cute "work" attire clothes. These three are from the gap.


I love these yellow fiesta ware and olive oil dispensers. Super cute :)


Have a great Friday!!
Do you have any weekend plans?

3 comments:

Jill said...

cute skirt!
I'm singing in church on sunday with praise band haha

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Love the fiestaware - so cheerful & pretty! :)

Unknown said...

awesome olive oil dispensers! so funky chic. <3 EverRubyGirl@blogspot.com