Saturday, June 18, 2011

Busy Week and Two to Go

I have been away, I know sorry everyone! But I have a great excuse. I started my new job on Wednesday and it's going well. I am trying to learn as much as I can since this is something very new to me. Well, I've been an office assistant for many years, but this a completely new field to me. :)

Also, yesterday in the mail, I got my notice for my art show. I know where my booth will be now and what time I have to be there at. I am SUPER!!! excited! I want to take some pictures of all of the items that I have. I have been working hard to get a lot done now before the event. I think I am about 75% complete. So with TWO weeks left to prepare I am feeling a bit of the "crunch" time coming. But I am know I will be set.

However, I am not sure I am ready for July yet? WOW where did 2011 go?? I am really glad we have gotten a lot done for the wedding this month, because July is gonna be crazy! Seems like something every weekend. But it's gonna be a blast!

Well, I am off!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend! and Happy Fathers Day!

1 comment:

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Good luck with your new job! Hopefully everything is going well. :) When's the wedding?