Saturday, June 4, 2011

Busy Busy. . . but here's some cakes!

Okay, so I know I haven't posted since Wednesday, I was very bad. . . but when I wanted to post earlier today, our internet was once again out. However our provider has now fixed said problem, and we are up and rolling again.

Tomorrow is my friend Erin's bridal shower and so I went shopping today to get her a gift. . . can't say because sometime she reads my blog :)

But I have been looking at cakes now for our wedding. I have an idea of what I want to do, but pictures always help. Five smaller cakes with five different flavor because honestly, I don't have "one" flavor of cake that I like more than others, I like a lot of different ones!




I just like the concept of each cake, all different.

So, I have to say thank you to everyone for "outfit" advice. I have been to the stores and I know have an idea. I will slowly build my wardrobe, because I am on shoe-string budget here. I have however, been working like mad on new product and ideas for my store. SPRING15 for 15% is still good for a few more weeks! get it while you can!

No comments: