Thursday, May 17, 2012

Delay with Cuteness

Okay, I know it's been awhile since I have posted, but I have a good reason. . . well not really but I have some cute pictures!

 Rook with her cute bandanna from the vet's. She got spayed two weeks ago-my baby is getting so big! She has recovered almost completely and her hair is growing back where they shaved it from her tummy. 
 Rook loves her walks! We took her downtown to the docks and she really loved it. Daddy just loves to take her out for walks!

 She loves the wind in her hair :)

 Her tongue has a lot of spots on it-everyone says because she could have some Chow in her. . . who knows.

We also live near the lakes so this means our puppy must love the water-thus she does! Even when it was still rather chilly!

She is growing so fast! She has lost all of her puppy fuzz! I just hope soon she will loose those puppy-needle-teeth! 

2 comments:

The Management said...

sooooo much cuteness contained in one post.

Sara said...

She is so unbelievably adorable.