Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tickle Me Tuesday

Last week flew by for me, sorry for the lack of posting. It was production week on the newspaper that I work at, and well time flies by so quickly. Anyways, I am ubber excited for it being Tuesday, it is also nearing the end of February, which means SPRING is nearing. :)


So I am linking up with Sarah today check it out, pretty awesome things!


Pretties by Meg, these earrings are really adorable!

Yarn has been shipped and I will be knitting one of these lovely Cowboy Cowl's very shortly! Just love it!


Okay, so I know I keep flipping on this situation. I lost some ground this weekend on the whole dog situation (sad face) Tom refuses to get a dog with any-kind of poodle in it. My reasoning was for the lack of shedding, but I guess that's not one of his concerns. So our search continues. . . however, I love pretty much any dog, so I'm cool with continuing the search. So, I know Tom likes Australian Shepherd-however, I KNOW they are rather energetic, but perhaps it would work. . . ? I know they are a rather needy dog breed, but honestly, I think that might work. Sounds silly, I know, but I like the idea of a dog wanting my attention and heck! think of the health benefits! Lots of play time would be good for both owner and pup!

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Sarah B. said...

Good luck on your dog search! I love that cowl - I wish I had your knitting skills ;)