Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Felting Weekend

So, this past weekend it was a felting factory on our basement. In went five pairs of slippers for Holiday Felting Fun. It's times like these that I do wish I had a top loading washer. Other than that, I love my side loader.

I promise to provide pictures. They are just about dry enough to put the finishing touches on.

I have also cast-on for more birthday/holiday presents. In attempt to burn down the giant pile of fibers sitting in my closet cubby, I have started an new project. Hahaha, but I'm not going to tell you what. :)

Oh, the weather has also perked up for the next few days Northern Michigan will be in the 60's!!! Yes, November is the current month. I love every minute of it.

I'm feeling pretty festive this year. I am making a pumpkin pie FROM SCRATCH!! Yes, I already cooked my pie pumpkin and it is in my freezer awaiting the Thanksgiving for my ultimate pumpkin pie. More details when I bake it.

I really want to decorate the house this year for Christmas. First year in our house, not an apartment, a house!! I don't want to go over board like the music houses.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0IwpRzWL_4&feature=related

That will not happen. Though it would be funny.

No comments: