Monday, August 16, 2010

Sorry For the Delay

Okay, so life has been a bit stressful lately. I won't go through all of the meltdown-drama details. But I had my interview, and I have yet to hear anything back. I know that there is a ton of other positions being filled. So it is taking awhile to get call backs, but it is beginning to weight on me. I know I shouldn't be thinking about it all the time, but when I try not to think about it, I only think about it more.

I really really want to know SOMETHING. Even at this point if it is bad news, I want to know. That way I can make arrangements otherwise. Plus my employers want to know as well.

But that is not the only reason why I haven't posted in awhile. This last weekend, Tom and I went down to Ohio to see his sister brother-in-law and niece. It was really hot and humid out Saturday that it was almost hard to breathe. I will have more details and pictures to load tomorrow.

Today is sooooo much nicer outside. It is about 74 and not HUMID. Ahhhh feels soo good. I like being warm, but 90 + 99% Humidity was unbearably hot and sticky.

The rest of the week should feel a lot cooler. Ahhh, there is almost a whiff of September in the air. . . I love September and October, my favorite months out of the year. Tom and I are thinking early September for our wedding. Still warm, but a little cooler, plus tourist are mostly GONE!

Anyways, sorry for no pictures yet. However, I will have a ton tomorrow.


Survive the rest of Monday!

No comments: