Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Fall Picks







Whether I like at admit it or not, fall is just right around the corner. Well in Michigan Fall begins usually in September, before the actual fall really happens. Honestly I would love summer to stay longer and fall to come later and stay a bit longer. But that is not how it usually works here in the mitten.


So, here are some of my picks for fall clothing.
























I also want to add, that this fall is a great time for a faux leather jacket. I don't believe in the real leather, I try to wear animal friendly fabrics. So a faux is the way to go. Plus scarfs. This fall is the time to wear it!
Blazer ( I want a navy blue one)
White button down
and great shoes. I have yet to find a pair that I want to invest in.
Boots are in, which I already have. I'll find a few pairs and post them.

1 comment:

. said...

Hi.

Came across your blog from Josiah's Nest and just wanted to stop and say hello:D

Stop by and check out some of my clothes I'm currently selling

www.peaceloveandadrienne.tumblr.com


Liz