Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tickle Me Tuesday

I have been trying to decide over the many knits to plan for Stitches Midwest. So here are a few that I am loving! So check out Sarah's lovely blog for more!



The Arctic Circle Cowl is just adorable and is new from the Fibre Company. It uses Tundra which is one of their newest yarns. Honestly, I'd love to try it! 


I love cowls-(duh Kelly we know that by now) and honestly, the gals at the Fibre Company seem to understand what I like. So Avery is adorable, plus it's a free pattern!!! Cannot resist!


I have two cardigan's under my belt. So a sweater must be easier? Right?? We I don't care, the Shellseeker is a must for me! It's striped, and has pockets! A winner!

The Stripe Study Shawl has been on my favorites list for a long long time. I think it is time that I buy some yarn to knit this lovely up!


Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

Kara Renee said...

I'm just so excited that Sarah is back for Tickle Me Tuesday! I'm a proud new follower, and totally in love with the stripe study shawl. I can't wait to see your finished product!

Sarah B. said...

Love the sweater! Would be so great for Fall :D

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Love that second cowl! Looks so pretty & lightweight. :)