Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tickle Me Tuesday

I am excited that it is already Tuesday, that means that two more days till we get our little puppy. So I am linking up with Sarah today for Tickle Me Tuesday!

My husband Tom bonding with Rook our soon-to-be 11 week-old puppy. Not really sure what breed she is-being a rescue, but they think possibly some collie with elkhound? I know she looks like a lab-but she's a bit fuzzier than lab puppies-hard to tell in the photo (I know) I pick her up this Thursday, and I must say, we have been greatly enjoying the time gathering essentials for her. 
Since she is our first "girl" we got her a magenta collar with a purple leash-really cute for her :)

I feel in love with this bed! I got a small one for her right now-thinking she'll be about 40lbs-so we'll get her a bigger one when we cross that path. 

Finally-as if a knitter could resist! This is an interactive toy called Hide-a-sheep. She'll be able to search for the sheep in this little fuzzy box-helps to make her problem solve-a must if she has any sort of collie in her. 
All items found on Amazon. 

Of course we also got a lot more-these were just a few that really made me smile! 
Have a great Tuesday!



4 comments:

JoAnna said...

I love that toy to keep her busy and make her problem solve! I think if more people let their dogs problem solve (and their kids, by the way!) we'd have a lot fewer destroyed homes!! Found you at tickle me tuesday!

Sarah B. said...

Rook looks so adorable! And it's so fun shopping for a puppy - that bed is beautiful :)

Sara said...

She looks so cute! I'm so happy for you guys. rook is such a cute name, too.

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Oh my, she is such a cutie pie! :)