Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday: Bridal Shower!

WOW! it's been a long time since I have done a "What I Wore Wednesday" post. Its been hard to get up and get everything ready then post. BUT, this week was nice because I had my bridal shower and Tom took photos of my in my cute dress and cardi.



Cardigan: Talbots
Dress: Target
Sandals: (can't see but their from Target)

Tomorrow is my birthday!!!! WEEEE!!! Perhaps, I'll have a giveaway to celebrate!!

I'm linking up with Lindsey over at the pleated poppy

4 comments:

KimMalk said...

It's funny how it's so hard to dress AND take a photo--glad hubby was around to do it for you. I like the color combination.

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

So cute! Love the color combo. :)

Jordan said...

The colors look great together, your hair is super cute!

Anna @ IHOD said...

So cute! I love yellow cardis. I wear mine often! Hope you have the most wonderful birthday weekend!