Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dress process stage two

So last night I got the entire dress pinned and ready for cutting. Which I did the cutting this morning at my office. It is all ready for sewing, which will be gained this weekend. Perhaps I will have a dress to wear next Wednesday for my birthday. :) WEEE. . . . er. . . .

I am excited about my birthday. . . but not as much as I used to be. Perhaps I am just tired this year. However, I have made reservations at a restaurant, so that should be fun. My Mum, Austin (step-dad) Tom, Erin and her fiance Joe are planning on attending. Which should be fun. Plus the place we are going to has Chocolate Martini's. I am not a huge martini fan, but this sounds sooooo good. Plus awesome deserts. I am big on deserts. I don't normally get one when we go out though because most places are the same thing, and are not home-made. However, places in the downtown district are smaller, and not chain "owned". So it tends to be higher quality food. Don't get me wrong, I love Olive Garden and Red Lobster, but Phil's on Front is going to be awesome. They have crab cakes, a house specialty. YUMMO!!

No comments: