Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Knitting Lately

So though I have been MIA mostly, I have been knitting in-between studying for tests. 
I had the chance to test knit for the lovely Jill of Knitterella  Not only is she an amazing graphic designer! but she is amazing at creating patterns!

Chevron Stripes is her latest design. If you are new to color knitting and are thinking of starting your first project, by ALL means, this is the pattern to try. Very straight forward and look at the results!

But, now I am hooked on Christmas Ornaments!

These little guys look like so much fun!


Of course this Partridge and Pear is adorable!


So that's the latest from Fern Street. I am trying to convince my husband to rig-up our house to do Holiday lights outside (currently there is no plug outside. . . weird I know) His response so far. . . to sing Christmas songs. Working process. 

1 comment:

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

ooh, love the chevron stripeys! & those ornaments? too cute! since i actually (starting out, at least) know how to knit, i may have to try some. ;)